Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sunday Morning ride as a TCBC "ride leader"

According to the bike comp... did 40.36 miles this am at 14.79 mph average.. slow but then again I suck on hills. Weather was nice, started around 50 degrees and warmed up a little bit. Overall a good ride.

Fun thing is it just wasn't Bjorn and I. Another TCBC member showed up so there were three of us. He tried to get us into a good rotation, but since Bjorn and I mostly ride with each other we didn't catch on right away (c'est la vie). He and Bjorn did the extra 5 mile loop, but I decided to skip it. The legs were just dying on the hills. As it was I was quite slow on Smith, Sibley/13 and Ohio. Ended up walking up Summit (got about midway up before the knees decided to inform me I should stop.)

Here's the route at MapMyRide: http://www.mapmyride.com/ride/united-states/mn/minneapolis/883124213854090246 Mileage is off as Map My Ride can be a real pain to use... plus I rode to and from the start so that adds about 6 miles.

Dist: 40.36 miles
Time: 2:43:38 (h:mm:ss)
Avg. Speed: 14.79 mph
Max Speed: 29.79 mph
kcal: 1497
Avg HR: 120
Max HR: 143
In Zone: 0:50:48 (h:mm:ss)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home